Friday, July 06, 2012

Crash Bandicoot - Lost Tawna concept sketch

Something else for the Crash fans. I've been going through my archives and found this additional drawing of Tawna. I posted the original concept sketches a few days ago. This is what followed up next in her development. I'm finding lots of original concept work I created for Crash that's never been publicly seen before. There's more to come in days ahead. These drawings shouldn't be a secret. They've been in existence years and years. Since 1995. This is part of the large body of work that was created for Willy the Wombat during the origin of the Crash Bandicoot property. I'll do my best to get it all out there.



  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! She looks like a disco diva!

Keep it comin' Charles!

tengg said...

You amazed me Charles... that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

WOW amazing!
I can't wait to see all the other characters previous designs!

Charles Z said...

Thanks guys. She would've made a good character too. There's more Crash art on the way.