Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Progress

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by. Even though I haven't been posting lately a lot of people are still accessing the blog. I really appreciate the good traffic! Thank you!

I want to let you know that I'm making steady progress with the special project I've been working on. I'm missing posts cuz I'm into it. Every day I get more and more done. It's looking good! You're going to enjoy this special feature. I've got enough accomplished now that I can pretty much tell when I'll be publishing. A little while longer and I'll have something to show that you'll really enjoy! A new character based franchise is on the way. I'll be keeping you informed. Thanks again for hanging out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for this! I hope you'll post something about it soon!

Charles Z said...

I'll be posting more as things get closer. Nearing the finish line with each passing day.