Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Update on Special Project

Hello folks! I've been creating on a daily basis on a dedicated project I've been telling you about for some time now. The art I'm doing is going towards the completion of the project getting it to a point where I can publicly disclose it and share the content online. There's a lot of work that's going into this. It's been a monumental personal effort to develop the project over a very long time but the end of this phase is coming into sight I'm happy to say. It's getting closer to publication with each passing day.

This is a character based property that I'm sure you'll enjoy. If you like the concepts I've developed before, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, and Jak and Daxter, or anything else I've done in animation, I'm confident you'll love this one. I enjoy working on it and I'm excited about how it's turning out. The project is very different in a way that you'll find engaging and entertaining. It has a long and profound behind the scenes history and I'm glad it's at the point where it can be disclosed soon.

So hang in there with me if you would please. I'm still around and will post as much art as I can in the meantime. Thanks for checking in! I'll be following up soon.

Charles Zembillas

2 comments:

jess said...

Yay! Can't wait to see whatever it is!

I have to write an essay about an artist for the Games Design course, and I chose to write about you! Thank you so much for the endless inspiration!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/baeff74e172422902b08f1260e4bf210/tumblr_n04erxovbO1sqgjpeo1_400.jpg

Charles Z said...

That's very cool! Thank you Jessica!