Friday, April 24, 2015

Back in the saddle again

Hello all you beautiful people who happen to be reading this. Sorry for the extended absence. I do indeed apologize. Sometimes ya just gotta deal with the inevitable things of life. And thanks for your continued visits. I appreciate your taking the time to check in during this period.

I've started creating again and will be back shortly to share what I'm coming up with. Meantime I also want to tell the Crash fans out there about some chatter I've been hearing on the street that Sony may be planning a Crash Bandicoot movie. Or at least talking about it among themselves. Heard it from a couple of sources this past week so who knows? Time will tell.

Anyway it's great to get creative again and  I'm looking forward to posting very soon.

6 comments:

Matt said...

Even if it does happen.. It's strange it would of taken this long to happen especially since it has so much potential.

Looking forward to see what you're cooking up Charles!

Unknown said...

Hey Charles, long time no see!

I apologize if I haven't being active lately on your blog but with my first year of art school coming to a close, I now have some free time! I'm itching to hear what you're planning in the future with your personal project(s)!

Hearing you mention Sony planning a rumored Crash film puzzled me but with Sony planning several films based on game franchises (Sonic the Hedgehog, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, even Angry Birds, etc..) and with the Crash franchise turning 20 next year, it wouldn't surprise me but it's too early to tell so we'll play it by year.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see what you bring to the table!

Pat Caldora

Jacku said...

DAMN RIGHT IT BETTER HAPPEN. I'VE WAITED AND WAITED FOR CRASH TO MAKE A COMEBACK FOR 8 YEARS.........8 GODMAN YEARS!!!
IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO SEE CRASH AGAIN..
OHH MY HEART... MY MUTHA FREAKIN HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles Z said...

I don't want to fan the flames of unfounded rumors. I wouldn't be posting something that speculative except for my source. This person has a strong history working at Sony's feature animation department in development. He's been gone from there for a while now but he's still a very reliable connection.

So there's a high probability they are or were or continue to be talking about the prospects of a Crash movie in some regard over there. Passing along what I heard. Whether it happens or not I can't say.

escapezone said...

I just want to know if Sony owns Crash. Every time Activision or Sony are asked about Crash they say "no comment". I have a feeling a deal was struck, and we'll find out at E3 what's really going on with the bandicoot. I would also just want games again. Crash has been dead for far too long to warrant a movie. The series needs to regain popularity before hitting the big screen.

Anonymous said...

I didn't hear about any Crash Movie, maybe it's a good thing, but I hope it's animated, even if it's CGI, but it should be animated, and cartoony like Hotel Transylvania or the Looney Tunes shorts from a couple years ago.